Project Manager, Corporate Events & Incentives – ATPI Travel & Events Canada Inc.
ATPI has an exciting opportunity for a temporary Project Manager, Corporate Events & Incentives that will specialize in Hospitality Program Operations. This is a full-time position on a 6-month contract period starting in February 2022 with a potential to extend. This job is remote however proximity to Toronto is an asset, with necessary travel to events.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, prepare and execute travel, event and hospitality programs as per briefings of our corporate clients
- Facilitate last-minute requests and extra services
- Produce fully detailed itineraries
- Handle bookings, reservations, amendments, and cancellations of group travel programs/hospitality programs
- Intensive research for high level incentive (domestic and international)
- Creating client presentation decks for new business and/or program elements
- Produce and arrange dispatch of delegate packs and other information
- Onsite project management and full end-to-end delivery of client programs
- Assist with the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of client budgets, approving all client invoices prior to issuing
- Manage the client invitation and attendee management process including registrations for air travel, accommodation and ground transportation as required
- Present a full understanding of client requirements by maintaining up-to-date and comprehensive templates
- Deliver 100% quality and accuracy in line with both client and company processes
- Understand, apply and promote the company’s values at all times
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- College diploma or degree in related field preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in incentive travel or hospitality events
- Proven ability in project and onsite event management
- Creativity and experience researching and developing concepts for high level clients
- Have a solid understanding of luxury hospitality programming
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and schedules
- Self-starter and ability to work effectively within a team concept
- Communicate effectively with various internal and external colleagues/stakeholders
- The desire and ability to travel (domestic and international) – understanding events onsite require flexibility in work hours
- Strong computer software expertise required, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fully responsible to for planning, directing, and overseeing operations of your assigned project
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure and demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills
- As this job requires international travel, candidate is responsible for all vaccine entry requirements
The ATPI Group is one of the world’s leading and long-established global travel management and events businesses. With a footprint of wholly owned offices and network partners in over 100 locations around the world, the business boasts market leading travel expertise, corporate event management skills and specialist knowledge in sectors such as shipping, energy and offshore, sports, retail, finance and professional services.
Applicants can apply by emailing copy of resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 9th, 2022.